2014年6月24日星期二

Jordan 8 Retro Bugs Bunny moment other than

I enjoyed surprising those guys. Anyway, I knew sports at a pretty high level in high school and college which made it relatively easy for me as a designer to sit down and credibly talk to many of the worlds best athletes. I think that insight gave me an advantage when it came time to put designs on the table that helped people perform better. The style part was an extension of Innovation Design for real athletes and then I wove personality and storytelling into those performance designs. Maybe I was the first one to combine all that stuff into a sneaker design, I don’t really know.What Was The Sneaker Or Moment That Made You Want To Have A Career Involving Sneakers?There was no magic moment other than I originally came to Nike as the Corporate Architect and quickly noticed that all the real action and fun was revolving around Shoe Innovation. I was lucky to be invited to design some shoes while I was still the Nike Architect. I was really fortunate that the Sneaker Industry was still mired in utilitarian design work. When I started designing shoes it was kind of virgin territory.

Air Jordan XIV "Indiglo" - Autographed Reggie Miller Pair on eBayYou’d have to be a real sneaker historian to be able to name the times that Reggie Miller broke out this OG Air Jordan XIV pair on the NBA hardwood. No doubt the most notable was during the 1999 NBA Playoffs, wherein Miller put up 29 points in the pair against the 76ers. It’s unclear whether or not the pictured pair is the very same, but we wouldn’t put it out of the realm of possibility. Continue reading for all the angles on this game-worn, autographed pair of Jordans from the former 3-point champ and then add them to your collection courtesy of madagascarpinguine on eBay.


Jordan 8 Retro Bugs Bunny

Jordan 8 Retro Bugs Bunny

Jordan 8 Retro Bugs Bunny

Jordan 8 Retro Bugs Bunny

没有评论:

发表评论